This is an incredibly tough time for everyone and we want to make sure community resources are as easy to find as possible. This living document is a compilation of financial, health, food, educational, housing, and other resources provided by various organizations throughout Los Angeles. We are sharing resources for information only and are not trying to promote any organization in particular. Please feel free to share this with your family and friends. Hope you all stay safe and healthy.
This document was compiled by Jessica Caloza and Shekinah Deocares from the City of LA Board of Public Works with support from Scott Chan of LA County Department of Public Health.
More multilingual messaging for COVID-19 resources, compiled by UCLA Asian American Studies Center and UCLA Fielding School of Public Health, can be found here.
Table of Contents:
- Government Updates
- Reporting Hate Incidents & Crime
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Legal Resources & Consumer Protection
- Financial, Employment, & Social Service Resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Health, Medical, & Testing Resources
- Mental Health Resources
- Food Resources
- Housing Resources
- Educational Resources
- K-12 Students
- College Students
- Immigrant & Undocumented Communities / DACA Recipients
- 65 Years and Older
- Small Businesses
- Non-Profit & Faith-Based Organizations
- Donation and Volunteer Opportunities