SOCIAL JUSTICE RESOURCES FOR COVID-19 RAPID-RESPONSE SERIES
We’re bringing you medical information, invocations, grounding practices and dialogue from the March 7, 2020 webinar: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Preparation for People Living with Chronic Illnesses in the United States.
Unlike much of what we’re seeing in the media and public discussion, the virtual gathering — organized in a week’s time — centered the wisdom and life experiences of people who live with chronic illnesses and disability.
On this episode, you’ll hear:
- JD Davids, strategist and storyteller, The Cranky Queer
- Evvie Ormon, a healer, facilitator and generative coach from Emergent Phoenix Consulting
- Crissaris Sarnelli, MD, a primary care/family doctor and healer from Harlem NY
- Elandria Williams, executive director and trainer, PeoplesHub
- The words of Dori Midnight (catch her on episode 28)