What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- operate and improve our site
- provide information about MovementHub and send you related information, including confirmations, brochures, notices, updates, security alerts and support and messages;
- respond to comments, questions or requests for information;
- communicate with you about our upcoming events, achievements, and other news about MovementHub and our selected partners;
generate site analytics to improve our website and the user experience; and
- link or combine with personal information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service and information.
Resource submissions and media
If you submit a resource on our site, website administrators will see and edit resources submissions and media information. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
To access some of our materials, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including your name, organization, phone number, and contact. Website administrators will be able to see your information. The information we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Who do we share your data with
- With our network partner for the purpose of offering aid and services you have requested;
- When you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on the site that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- With vendors, contractors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- We may also share aggregated or anonymous information that does not directly identify you.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
www.movementhub.org is committed to web accessibility for everyone. If you are experiencing a web accessibility issue, please contact email@example.com
Changes to this policy